When the summer sun heats you up – these red, white,
and blue beverages will cool you down!
FOR THE KIDS: RED, WHITE, & COOLER
Kid friendly pina colada drink
Blue raspberry drink
*You can pick any three red, white and blue drinks
as long as all the drinks have different sugar contents per ounce.
1. Fill the cup 1/3 of the way up with the drink with the
highest sugar content. In this case the cran-cherry juice.
2. Fill the cup to the top with ice
3. Pour the drink with the next highest sugar content (in this case
the pina colada drink) another third of the way up. The key is to
pour it very slowly over the ice. If you pour to quickly the colors will combine.
4. Repeat with the last drink (in this case the blue drink),
fi lling the last third of the cup. Remember to pour very slowly.
5. For the straw, cut the ends off of a twizzlers candy, then you can even use red, white
and blue pull n’ peel twizzler candy to add some more color.
FOR THE ADULTS: BLUE SUMMER
Super easy, all you need to do is put 4 ounces of
Hynotiq, 2 ounces of vodka, and a splash of lime
juice in a glass. Then you use the frozen strawberries